The last decade has brought about some really capable open source tools that can be used to support engineering modeling and simulation efforts. As a electrical engineer, my focus in this area has been schematic capture and circuit simulation. The pages below will each be standalone pages to demonstrate some particular feature. Collectively, they may become a tutorial at some point.
NGSpice is an open source circuit simulator based on Berkeley Spice. It has integrated features from XSpice that enable mixed mode linear and digital simulations.
- NGSpice: General Quick Reference
- NGSpice: Interactive Quick Reference
- NGSpice: Standard Models Quick Reference
- NGSpice: XSpice Model Quick Reference
- NGSpice: Analysis Quick Reference